Dear C2E2 Exhibitor,
Thank you for joining us for C2E2 2013! This year we look forward moving back into the West Building at McCormick Place, April 26-28, 2013! It is our goal to ensure that your overall experience is a successful one, so please use this Exhibitor Manual to inform your decisions and aid you in exhibiting -- it contains the nitty gritty details, insider secrets and everything in between.
- Ways to have your company stand out from the crowd and maximize your investment
- Booth instructions
- Hotel and Travel information
- And More!
For Exhibiting at C2E2 2013, ReedPOP is proud to announce you will no longer need to pay for your freight to be brought in. In an effort to partner with exhibitors, C2E2 will cover all charges for freight brought in to show site via any shipping method you choose. This goes for your car, van, trailer, truck – show up and it's on us. Further details are within the manual but one key item to remember this is only for freight being brought in to show site, all advance freight to warehouse will incur a charge.
To keep you up to date on work rules please note:
- The first 8 consecutive hours from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM, Monday through Friday are charged on a straight time basis. Straight time and a half is charged for each hour after the initial 8 hour period and between 10:01 PM and 11:59 PM. Double time is charged for work between 12:00 AM and 5:59 AM.
- Sunday and Holidays, double time will be charged for any hours worked.
- The crew for riggers and for loading and unloading at the docks has been reduced from three to two. Customers can request a crew larger than two, but cannot, at this time, hire crews of fewer than two.
Please refer to the individual order forms for more specific details on labor rates. These new work rules give exhibitors much more control over how and when they want to use labor, leading to greater savings overall.
Additional Customer Initiatives
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the convention center, including all common hallways, exhibit halls and meeting rooms.
- Exhibitors can bring outside food into McCormick Place for consumption by employees. Please click here for more details.
- The new rate in Lot B (the surface/outdoor lot) has been reduced from $19 to $14.
If we can be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me or a member of the C2E2 team. We look forward to seeing you in Chicago, April 26-28, 2013 at McCormick Place!
Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo (C2E2)