Press Registration for Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo is Closed
Press Registration for Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo closed on Sunday, April 14 at 11:59 PM Central Time. There will be NO on-site Press Registration at Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo this year. If you applied for a Press Badge for C2E2 this year, you will hear back from C2E2 by Saturday, April 20. If you have not heard about the status of your application by April 20, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approved Press are provided with complimentary Press Badges, which are valid for entry to all un-ticketed events held at C2E2. Please be aware that:
- Your Press Badge allows access as long as space is permitting.
- Your Press Badge does not allow early access, special access, or guaranteed seating.
- Your Press Badge does not allow you to cut lines.
- Your Press Badge will not allow access into any events requiring an additional ticket beyond a general entry badge. Should you wish access to a special, ticketed event, you must first have your 2013 C2E2 Press Badge application approved, and you must then request access for specific ticketed events directly with C2E2's Press Office.
- Complimentary Press Badges are extended as a courtesy of Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo. Each is issued individually and non-transferable. You may not transfer or sell your C2E2 Press Badge, and any individuals conducting such behavior will be disqualified from Press Badges at future ReedPOP events.
Press Badges are limited in nature and issued only to professionally employed adults. Badges are not issued to children, family, or guests.
We understand that we utilized a new and more intensive application than C2E2 has used in previous years; however, the growth of the show and demand for tickets has required us to revise our Press review process. C2E2 has a fans first attitude, and we wish to provide as many tickets as we can to show attendees. This more thorough review will allow us to welcome more fans.
For any questions, please write to the C2E2 Press Office at email@example.com.