This is your chance to get into the Artist Alley action for 2015! It’s simple, fill out this registration form and we will contact you to let you know the status of your C2E2 2015 Artist Alley registration. Don’t assume we know your work. Please fill out the form, particularly the credentials with full detail. Note that if you exhibited in the 2014 Artist Alley you are not automatically accepted to the event in 2015. You must reapply each year. Space is limited and this form won’t be up forever so register today!
Instructions for obtaining an Artist Alley table:
- Fill out the following TABLE REQUEST FORM (this is not a contract). Registration will close on 4:00 PM CST on Thursday, December 4, 2014.
Please Note : include only ONE individual creator per submission; we cannot accept applications from Art Studios, publishers or other group submissions; all applications must have a single individual creator.
- We will contact all artists on Thursday, December 11, 2014 with the status of their registration.
- If your request is accepted you will then be sent a contract and will need to send in your signed agreement and payment no later than January 15, 2014.
All artists who are accepted will be offered a full table, which comes with two complimentary badges for $425. You also have the option to downgrade to a half table for $250 which comes with one badge. You must pay in full by January 15 in order to reserve your space, so please plan accordingly.
Before you officially apply for C2E2’s Artist Alley, please be aware of some of the rules and restrictions we have to ensure all artists have a successful and enjoyable event.
- All banners/displays must be free standing, single-sided and only a few inches deep. Please make sure that the tops of all banners/displays are no more than 10ft tall (from the floor) and no more than 6ft wide; please keep in mind that tables are 2.5ft high when measuring your display.
- Displays on tables need to be inward facing; no artwork should face out towards another creator’s table; displays cannot obstruct the visibility of other tables.
- The sale of unlicensed material is strictly prohibited.
- All artwork displayed needs to be the work of a creator who is present at the table; do not display work of an artist who is not at the show.
- Artist Alley table cannot be used to sell merchandise such at t-shirts, pins, CDs/DVDs or plushies. Artist Alley tables are exclusively for use by creators who have artwork or other items directly related to their work for sale at their table (i.e. sketchbooks, prints, comics etc.)
If you have questions about what you are selling in Artist Alley, or any other questions, please contact Mike Negin.
If you understand and are amenable to all the above, you’re all set to apply! Now all we need is some information: