The safety and security of our staff, exhibitors and attendees is our priority. We work closely with the venue, corporate security, state, local and federal law enforcement authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for our events.
Everyone attending C2E2 should be aware or the following security measures:
- Security will be onsite at all times to assist you during all aspects of C2E2
- Everyone must wear their C2E2 Badge at all times. This includes exhibitors, vendors, attendees, guests (speakers, talent, artists), professionals, press, staff, and crew.
- A fully operational security team following our vetted procedures is in place during C2E2. Bag checks may occur at C2E2
- Walkthrough or hand held scanners may be used at C2E2
- Any CCTV in operation at C2E2 is monitored and recorded
- Uniformed and undercover security may be in attendance at C2E2
- Uniformed and undercover Police may be in attendance at C2E2
- Canine Security and Detection may be used in or around C2E2
Everyone attending C2E2 is requested to:
- Keep personal property with you at all times and do not leave any items unattended
- If you see something, say something. Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious, or out of place to C2E2 Staff or Security immediately
- Remain patient and courteous during security checks and follow the instructions of C2E2 Staff and Security at all times
- Properly dispose of your C2E2 Badge inside the venue or keep it as a souvenir – please do not sell it to scalpers or throw it away in trash cans outside the venue where it could be picked up
- Carry a valid form of photo ID at all times